Saturday, February 14, 2009

[ ENDEAVOURED ]

I'm sorry
so sorry...
___________________________
Don't you forgive me,
Blame me instead of yourself.
I don't worth to be considerate.
_________________________
I am sure
you are going to know the truth soon
before you dragged me to crazy.
That's the only thing I can do
to rescue you
from depression and frustration.
__________________________
I endeavoured to save you.
However,
Everything I done
does not show the real effect
that I thought it will.
__________________________
Once again,
I want to apologize to you
for all those silly acts I did.
I really don't mean it.
__________________________
"you are just the right one at the wrong time... so be punctaul next time!! this is the last time... i swear"----- sodame
_

1 comment:

  1. um..i dunno wat had happend...
    but...
    i guess the person will totaly forgive u and understand u...
    i hope it will be all right soon ...
    anyway..
    take care ya....

    ReplyDelete

Thx for the comments @_@